Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tulsa, Ok

~We went out to Tulsa for Kylee and Andres' wedding and it was just beautiful! Every thing about it was just awsome! They did a great job and it was fun! Now being a girl I love pink but I don't think any one loves pink more than Miss Kylee! It was the pinkest wedding! I loved it! Every one looked awsome in pink even the guys! Kylee looked beautiful and so did the brides maids! They did an awsome job.
~We had the best time getting to see all of the family. We took the kids to a water park and they all went non-stop for 3 hours! Fun stuff! Cam and Zachary were buds and are still asking to play together...too bad we don't live closer! We all went and ate Pizza and watched the ASU game and had a good time. We really enjoyed getting to see and stay with Jeff and Michelle...Cam just thinks that they are the greatest! We really wish they were closer! It was a great time!
























~We also got to see on of our friends from San Diego when we were in the military and even though it was a short time it was still fun to catch up! Alissa was Faith's age when we lived close and now she is such a little girl! She is so cute and Kris got a kick out of her sassy, prissy personality! We miss you girls and hope to see you again soon!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

How fun! I love the pics!

Amanda said...

Kylee looks so beautiful! Every time I see lots of pink I think of Kylee. haha.The wedding looks like it went perfect for her, I'm so glad.

Andrea said...

how fun! shan, you are lookin' good! seriously, your hair, buffness and tanness.... nice! :D

MOLLI said...

Holy crap you are a blogger! but it's good then I can be nosey and watch your family all the time (tell me that doesn't sound stalker-ish!) You guys look great tell Kris I said Hi maybe one day he can train me for a triathalon..... yeah right!!!