Friday, October 9, 2009

Potty Training????


~Miss Faith is just 19 months and when we were in Tulsa she took her daddy to the toilet and went #2! Wow! Now since we have been home she still likes to go sit on the potty but has yet to do anything else. So, my question is...stick with it or wait it out?!? I made the mistake of waiting with Cam and have had the HARDEST time with him it has been over 1.5 years and he still has accidents! I am just opened to opions on weather or not we should stick with it or not. I don't want to make the same mistake but what if she really isn't ready?...HELP!!!!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Keep going. 19 months is my magic number :)

The reviewers said...

If she is acting interested and will sit on the toilette for you go for it, but don't drive yourself crazy over it. If she loses interest, try in a couple of months. That is what Kiah did, and when she was REALLY ready she went full force without any accidents at all. Boston is starting to want to try a little bit too but I am not sure how ready he is either. I am just going to let him try and ask him if he wants to several times a day until I can get the feel for him being totally ready. Potty training sucks!!!!