Monday, September 21, 2009

Vacation #1...San Diego

I realize that this is out of control but try to understand that this isn't even half of the pictures I have. Anyway, as you can see we were in San Diego for a week and we went with Nikki and Jarrod and we had a AWESOME time! We went to Disney Land for my birthday and I think us adults had as much fun as the kids! I LOVE this happy place, if I could I would go all the time! The beach was AWESOME too...Cam couldn't get enough of the waves. He thought it was "Killer Dude!" Cam and Jaten were the best of buds the whole time...so cute! Faith on the other hand was such a girl...she didn't care for the water and didn't like sand on her at all! Her and Dex both didn't dig the waves...too funny. We already miss San Diego and are already planning our next trip! We had an AWESOME time with the Davis fam and would LOVE to do it again!



































I forgot to write about Cam's train expiernce...this boy is crazy about trains and he pretty much demanded to ride the train so we did and he was on cloud nine! He tells us that was his favorite part of the trip! Silly boy!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Everyone is going to Disneyland!! I've been dying to go, You can just be a kid and no one cares. Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad you were able to get away. You look SO good! I like the new picture on top! :)

Nikki said...

We had a ton of fun and are already planning our next trip too. Jarrod says we are staying in a little house on the beach :) I already can't wait. I'm so glad it worked out where we could go together. Love all the pics.