Thursday, September 10, 2009

Girls night out


Lindsey and her kids, Destiney and Drake. Me and my kiddos. Cassandra and Zaden...Heather's. Heather and Kameryn...Cassandra's. Mckenzi and Jaxon

Yesterday I got to see my long lost friend Heather! :) She came into town for her brothers football games and I got to see her...YAY! She also has a baby boy Zaden who is 5 months and he is just the cutest, sweetest thing! He is also the chubbiest baby ever...so cute! Anyway, it has been a couple of years...that's right I said years since I have seen her and I am so glad that she called! Later that night we went out to dinner and had a good time catching up with each other. I wish we could all go out more often...Heather you need to move closer! Anyway it was fun hope we get to hang out again soon!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

O good for you...you never have girls nights. How fun for you! I would've watched your kids!

Nikki said...

Looks like lots of fun. I love girls night since I am the only girl :)