Monday, May 11, 2009

P90X...Results

Ok, so I have actually been done with the workout for like 3 weeks, I just haven't posted final results. So, here they are. I lost 17lbs...YAY! It was much needed! I went from a size 9/10 to a size 5/6...I don't remember the last time I was this size so I am VERY happy with that! I have managed to keep using the workouts like I thought I would! I am so happy with how the program has changed my habits with eating bad stuff!!! I don't look at certain foods the same way! Yuck! I have so much more energy and I am always looking for things to do with my kids...like go one bike rides, they love it! I am so much happier with my self in every way! I feel so much better than I ever thought I could! It has been a long hard road but so worth it!
~Now I just want to say good luck to Nikki and Jarrod...they have started the program and I hope that they are as happy with it as I am! It's not easy but it is so worht it! Good luck guys!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am already happy with it. Even now before seing the results I do feel more energy and just better all around and that alone is worth it.

You look great! I didn't think you had 17 lbs to loose but you do look good.

Mandy said...

Where r the pics?? You look AWESOME!