Monday, April 27, 2009

Mixed up genes?!?

We've said it once...we've said it twice...we've said it 1000 times...my kids have mixed up genes!!! Not sure what happened but Cam has the fullest, curliest, prettiest hair a boy (or girl) could have and Faith...well lets just say she is BALD... still!!!! My poor little girl is a late bloomer! She only has 3 teeth and still has no hair. :( I keep telling myself that it will come, it will come. I am thinking not in time for summer. Her poor head will be red and Cam's will be full of curls. Maybe she will get some in time for winter next year?!? Only time will tell! All I can say is thank heaven for ear rings!

Hooray for curls!!!

Hooray for baldies!!!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

ha ha! Your kids are so cute! Cam does have the prettiest hair.. Seriously. Faiths will grow. Chelsee's little girl had the mullet going on for quit some time... Bald or mullet.. Your kids are cute! ha. Love ya.

Nikki said...

So funny. Those are really cute pictures... Hair or no hair :)

Mandy said...

We knew this would happen long before Faith came! Good thing she has those pretty blue eyes!! L:O:L>>

Andrea said...

Haha!! Seriously, it really is so funny! Just think, all those haircuts you've had to give Cam... maybe you should start saving the hair for a wig! Heehee... oh well! She's darling regardless. And it WILL come. :)

ashley kelepolo said...

Gosh! She is BALD but like you said It'll come! and who knows it may be pretty curls?! Alright it has been two weeks since I had Brody so in a few weeks here we should start walking/running in the mornings together. I've got to loose all this baby weight and I'm not ready for p90x yet!

Cori` said...

That is too funny. My daughter’s hair is taking for ever to come in to. I see other little girls her age and they have long beautiful hair and Taizlee just has short short hair that I can barley get a bow in. I think my son is going to have longer hair then her soon. One of theses days she will get hair and yes my mom said that she ran in to all of you a few weeks ago one of theses days we definitely need to meet up.