Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vaca

Kris and I went to the Valley by ourselves this weekend. It was nice to be able to run around and be able to go eat at our favorite spots kid free! We never get to go away by ourselves so it was nice. These are just pics of what our kids were up to while we left them. Faith stayed with Mike and Donette and Cam got to go play with his cousins in Safford. They both had a blast...as you can see! Just wanted to say thanks for the help this weekend! We appreciate it!





3 comments:

Mandy said...

Fun fun! Everytime you write Vaca~ I think your saying something Spanish! It confuses me for a second. DORK!

Cori` said...

It sounds like you had a blast on your trip it’s always nice to get a little break in every now and then. Kody and I are looking forward to taking a kid free trip once our son is old enough. Also congratulations on completing your P90X sounds like you worked hard and it paid off. I am looking into buying the program so I can lose some of this baby weight that just won’t go away.

Nikki said...

We had tons of fun too. Thanks for bring him.
BTW~ I know what "vaca" means your not a dork. :)