Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mini Vaca

So I got my weekend get-a-way and boy was it worth it! The kids had an absolute blast! We got LOTS of pool time and park time and the best part was this little play land that we found. It was so cool! Cam LOVED the mazes and slides and it was such a nice place...it was clean and there was hardley any kids there. So nice! Faith had a blast trying to master the 2 inch step and made new friends and not to mention the ENORMOUS slides that they had there. It was so fun! If anyone is interested this place is called Jump and Play and it's by Bass Pro and it really is cheap too! Way worth it! Anyway, just wanted to share our fun weekend so enjoy!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

HOw fun!! I'll have to look into it!!

Nikki said...

Looks like tons of fun. Cam looks so big and Faith looks so small:) I miss them so much.

Erharts02 said...

I'm jealous! I need out of this cold little town for a while! Sounds like fun! I wanna take my kids, they would love it!

*** said...

Hey Shannon thanks for the nice words on my blog, my mom was here the whole time to play with Ty so that was nice. Anyway looks like you had fun in the Valley, Im with you, BRING ON SUMMER! Im so sick of the cold, even tho we havent got much snow it is still freezing and Im tierd of being inside all day. Ty stands at the door all the time and begs to go outside, pretty sad. Hope we can get together some time soon, next time I take a walk around the golf course I'll stop by and see if you guys want to come. Oh and by the way the ward is doing a steak dinner for Valentines day for all adults on the 12th, sounds like fun so if you guys want to come with us it would be great, just let me know.