Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Summer anyone?!?

Ok, so this background is just a temp. but I just wanted to ask...WHO IS READY FOR SUMMER? Man lately I am just ready for winter to be over...yes, I know there is still a lot of it but I am ready for warm wheather and summer clothes and beach time! Not to mention I hate the WINDY season. Can we just skip that part?!? I am really dreading that. Even though my kids birthday are both in March I just want to celebrate that then be done! Anyway, enough complaints my kids and I did have a good day no I didn't get pictures but it was such a nice day so we went to the park. I guess that is why I am ready for summer because my kids had a great time just being able to play outside and not cooped up in my house all day every day, which leads me to my next question...WHO NEEDS A VACA?!? It seems like I am ALWAYS needing a vacation lately. ARRRG!!! Anyway, hope every one is having a good day and look forward to new posts!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Shan I am so ready for summer. I could scream!!!!!!! I was just telling Kevin that last week. I don't want to wear pants anymore. Yeah I'm in Vegas but it's been cold and windy.

Nikki said...

I totally agree. Me and Carsen have already been planning our Disney Land trip. He totally gets "save money" He want's to go bad. I'm really excited.It has been warm here the past week tho. Like 72. You could always come visit us :)

Andrea said...

NO NO NO NO NO!!! I AM NOT ready for summer! Thank you very much! :) It is so freakin nice here right now. This is the season that makes it bearable to live here! :) You come visit me now, and I'll come visit you in July! Just don't wish for summer yet. Please. :)
And yes, I so badly want a vacation too. I keep telling Ryon we are going somewhere with our Tax rebate, but he says we are "paying off the credit card." Bla bla bla... Ha! JK, that is more responsible I suppose!

Erharts02 said...

I'm not looking forward to the spring winds in RV but I'm definitly ready for some warm weather! I really want to play with my camera but there is NO color outside this time of year, it's so BLAH!