Wednesday, February 4, 2009

P90X


~Ok so I decided that I am going to blog about my P90X experience for more motivation and some people have no idea what this is so I am going to give some details on my adventure. Kris and I have started this exercise program called P90X. It's a work out program that will get you ripped in 90 days...We are in our second week and I have to say that it is awsome! I can honestly say that I really do like it. It is VERY intense but at the same time addicting. I NEVER thought that I could say that about working out but it has really got me hooked! Every day you work some thing new and even though it is a 7 day program you do have some easy days...like day 4 you do Yoga and the 7th day you just do streching. Anyway, you are supposed to take before and after pictures through out the program and yes, I have some pretty embarassing pictures right now but hopefully by the time my 90 days are up I will have some impressing pictures that I will get to share but until then you will just have to settle with the updates. Anyway, that is what I am up to now days and I will be posting updates through out the process...wish me luck!!!!

7 comments:

Erharts02 said...

Good Freakin Luck! That program scares me! It looks intense! Good for you though, stick to it cause I wanna see your results! Maybe it will motivate me and I'll get brave and do it.

Cori` said...

Wow I have never even heard of that program. It sounds way fun I love to work out its just so hard to find time as you know with 2 little kids. I have been working out 6 days a week though got to get ready for summer and swimsuits lol. Well good luck and have fun and I can not wait to see your results I may have to try that program out too.

Amanda said...

Kevin and I have it too.. Kevin love's it. I haven't started it yet but I am really wanting too. Kevin looks great! Reading your blog makes me want to start it right now! Good Luck! :)

Erharts02 said...

Hey Shan, I'd love to take pictures of Faith for you. I can do them whenever. I've kinda been waiting for spring to do outside pics but I can do some in front of a backdrop now. Whatever just let me know. :)

Nikki said...

I can't wait to see your results. I want it too

christa Baca said...

So how long are the videos each day?? It sounds like fun!

Rylee said...

I have been wanting to try P90X so bad! Definitely let us know how it goes. Maybe I'll get it to get rid of this baby weight!!!!