Monday, November 17, 2008

fun weekend!

Kris and I went to the valley this weekend by our self! It was so nice to be able to enjoy our weekend and do fun things without our kids like watch a movie and go out to dinner...We NEVER get to do these things so we were pretty excited. The kids had a good time with the grandparents and aunt Mandy...thanks again for all your help! Donnette took a few pictures and I thought they were cute so I wanted to post them...doesn't Mike look worn out?!? :) Thanks again!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Glad you had fun, I loved having busy body!

Nikki said...

Those are very cute pictures. They will always remember fun times they got to stay with them. Someone is missing out! I miss you guys.. Hope to see you soon. Tell Cam I said HI!

Cori` said...

I agree it’s always nice to get a break away from things even though you end up missing your kids like crazy when you are away. My husband and I make sure we take a trip away together once a year but it’s so hard to leave my little babies behind but is so worth it. Happy you had fun I am jealous we don’t take our trip until May or June so I still have a while.