Monday, November 17, 2008

OOPS!

I am such a bad wife! I forgot to mention that Kris took his state exam for EMT and with much hard work and stress he passed! He was so sure that he had failed that when he saw he had passed he was excited and glad that it was over with! I knew he could do it. He always thinks that he does bad and then ALWAYS passes first try. Hardly any one passes this test on the first try and he was the only one in his class to pass all of the tests (including the exam) on his first try. Great job hunny I knew you could do it! We are all proud of you! CONGRATS!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Good Job! Your not a bad wife :)

Andrea said...

WOO HOO KRISTOPHER!! You ARE a Bad-A aren't you!? :)

Amanda said...

Congrats! That's awesome. I have heard that's a hard test!

Andra said...

That is great!! Way to go Kris!!