Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anniversary

Today is Kris and I 3rd anniversary. I know to some that seems like nothing but hey we are celebrating. It's amazing how fast time flies. It doesn't seem like it was three years ago. We have been through a lot the past three years, we had a hard first six months of our marriage with Kris going on pack through the military for six months, we then lived in San Diego for the remainder of our time in the military which was about 10 months. We then moved back to Eagar where we have baught our first house and Kris and his dad remodeled the whole thing which took about 4 months. We have now lived in our house for one year. We have 2 beautiful and amazing kids who we love to death and couldn't imagine life without them. It's crazy to look back at our time that we have had together. Some ups and downs but we are so happy now and things really couldn't be going better for us. We love being back home close to family and we feel we are truely blessed to be able to be back. We look forward to watching our kids grow up and be able to have the same child hood that we had. Every thing is just great! So, really this isn't just an anniversary but a day of looking back and being thankful for all I have been blessed with. I know there will be MANY more years to come and I am looking forward to every one of them!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Anniversary Shan! Time does fly especially when you have these milestones to remind us of all that we have been through. I'm so happy that you are happy. Love You!

Andrea said...

Happy Anni!!
Seems like just yesterday he would roll his eyes at me and not want us to hang out because we were so retarded, and he would question is love for you because you thought you were a Chixie Dick and played the fiddle... and would say TO YOU From ME!...... He stuck it out though.... he still loves you and I'm so happy for you!!!! :)
P.S. Everyone disregard this message.

Amanda said...

Happy Anniversary! (late) I remember when you and your hubby started dating! You were my best friend who I looked up to so much. I'm glad your doing great! I love ya and Miss ya!

Andra said...

Kris let me cut out a piece of drywall, so I helped with the remodel too!! JK!! I am glad you are a part of my family now too!!