Monday, November 10, 2008

1st Snow!

Faith decides to wake me up this morning at about 5:15 and Kris was still home and he tells me that it snowed! I was a little excited...I think that if it's going to be cold then it should just be snowing. Anyway, I took some pictures of the snow and yes, it was still dark out so that's why they are kind of hard to see. Cam then woke up at about 6:00 and he was ready to go! It was funny how he remembered SNOW!


Cam asking if he can go play in the snow...he couldn't wait!

He did get to go out once it got warmer...I didn't get any pictures because my batteries had suddenly died!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

NICE! I love snow for a day or two, before it becomes mud. Oh ya, and only if it's not windy and cold too! Ok... so mainly I don't like it, but sometimes it's fun! :)

Mandy said...

Here we go, in for a long cold winter. Glad some of the kids like it.

Andrea said...

Why the crap do these allie brown layouts have blank space on the sides?!?!?!

Andra said...

YEAH SNOW!!!

Nikki said...

Looks like fun even though I'm glad I'm not in it.