Thursday, November 3, 2011

This year for Halloween we didn't do much but the kids still wanted to go Trick-or-Treating so we took them to our "new" neighborhood and went to a few houses and called it a night. We ended up going to this house that scared the heck out of Faith, it was too funny! She was very picky about what houses she went to after that! It was a good night and we had some laughs! Faith picked out a basic Barbie costume and Cam picked out Darth Vader. I do not like Star Wars but that's what he wanted so whatever :)




Our pumpkin was Randal from Monster inc. I always ask myself why I do this and then they turn out kind of cute! ~Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love it! Glad you had a happy Halloween.

Mandy said...

I miss them. gonna have to come up verry soon! I love talking to them on the phone, Makes me :)