Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sweet Boy!

Cam is way into art and drawing lately. He is always drawing us pictures and wanting us to draw for him and the other day I was sitting on the couch and he tells me to look at what he made me. I just kind of glance over and didn't really notice what it was but then later on I got up to look and this is what I saw...

He really is my sweet boy! He is real creative and we have no idea where he gets it but it is really fun to watch him come up with different things. He should be starting pre-school this year and I can't wait to watch him grow and learn new things...he is way ready for school and I know that he is going to love every moment of it...(for now right???)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That is really cute! Love that boy!

Cioara Andrei said...

Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

Andrea said...

awwwh... that's so sweet. Thank heavens for those moments in between the moments of chaos when we want to slit our wrists! Hee hee.. jk! I love that picture of Faith in the ruffly bikini!! HHaahaha... It seems like you just barely posted about her one year! It's already been a year? :(
Loves to SheWeed and Company!

Car Audio Speakers said...

I really love that boy, very sweet. Thanks!