Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Happy 2nd!

This post is super late but I haven't been able to upload pictures. Anyway, Miss Faith had her 2nd Birthday on March 2nd! I can't believe how fast time flies! As I uploaded her pictures it made me think of how fast time goes by and how important it is to just slow down and enjoy every part. Here are pictures of Miss Faith as she has grown up!























We have been so blessed to have her in our life! There is NEVER a dull moment with her! She keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh so much! She is such a "princess" as most would know but she is super fun and we love her so much! She loved her party so much...because she was the center of attention :) We just wanted to say thanks to every one who was a part of her special day...it really was fun! We love you Miss Faith and look forward to watching you grow more and more!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Love it! So glad we got to come. THat second picture does not look like her. She never had fat cheeks :) Well that day I guess she did.

Mandy said...

I think she looks exactly the same in every picture! She is such a riot...I just love her:) The cake was the cutest thing I have ever seen! Good job to you guys.