Friday, March 27, 2009

R.I.P. Thomas

Cam has been obsessed with Thomas lately and Nikki bought this Thomas for him and it was the first train he has ever had so he thought it was pretty cool! He had only had it a couple of days when Thomas ended up missing. We searched EVERYWHERE! I just figured that he lost him at a store or something. He kept asking me to find him and I couldn't! So, yesterday I was in my kitchen and I looked outside and there he was! All chewed to pieces! Our dog some how got a hold of him and Cam was devistated! He was trying so hard not to cry he had his lip out and kept saying "he has no face, Puppy ate his face!" And wouldn't even touch him! I felt bad, but of course had to tell him that he can't leave his toys outside or this is what happens. Hard lesson learned but I bet he will get more Thomas toys for his Birthday!


2 comments:

Nikki said...

Poor Cam. Dang it. Maybe someone else will get him one that can go on the tracks.

Andrea said...

I think this title should be R.I.P puppy! Haha.. just kiddin'!