Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy birthday Cam!

Today is actually Cam's 3rd birthday but we had a party for him yesterday. He got everything that he wanted. As you can see it was Thomas theme and the cake did end up to be a disaster but he loved it and that was great! He was so excited to get all of his Thomas train sets. He did also get some fish from grandma and grandpa Petersen. He has been into that too, we can't ever go to Wal-Mart with out seeing the fishies. Anyway, he had a great day and thanks to every one who came. I can't believe how fast time flies. He is all of a sudden so grown up and independent it's just crazy! We love you Cam and glad that you had a good day!







2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Cam! I can't believe he's three. It makes me sad that I hardly know him other than through the blogging world! K that fish tank took me back to 4th or 5th grade and my tank looked exactly like that and so did my fish, they were named rocky, colt and tum tum. (remember the 3 ninjas!?!?) Cool huh?

Nikki said...

It looks like alot of fun. I think the cake turned out really cute. Wish we could have come. I love that boy!