Tuesday, March 17, 2009

grandma & grandpa

So, I really don't have any thing new to post about our little fam so I decided to steel this picture from Nikki's blog and use it on mine. This is my dad's mom and dad. I love this picture of them they look so happy and I always remember it at my grandma's house ever since I was little. Some of you don't know about grandma Pete so I will tell a little story about her. I actually never knew my grandpa he passed away when Nikki was a baby so, my grandma has been with out her "sweetheart" for a while now. I remember running away to her house when I was little all the time. I couldn't have been very old maybe 3...I don't know but she used to live next door to us and I remember getting in trouble all the time for that. You know grandma's they always have goodies at their house and I was a chubby little grill! Anyway, she used to...and still occasionally calls me her little princess. :) Anyway, we all love grandma Pete! We wish we could see her more often but we do our best and I try to keep her updated on pictures but I could always do more. Anyway that's the explaintion on the picture and thanks Nik for letting me steel it from you!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love grandma Pete. She's so sweet. i haven't seen for for like 5 years... But I remember her. Thats a cute picture.

Nikki said...

I am so glad to have the pictures too. It will be so sd when she is gone but at least we will know that she will be so happy.