Thursday, March 12, 2009

BeSt BuDs

This is just another LaZy DaY at the Fox house! Cam and Faith are watching their favorite show Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I love how they were sitting together. They really are pals! We were driving in the truck and Cam was acting "goofy" and Faith was cracking up at him. She thinks he is just great! Kris and I couldn't help but laugh along. Too cute. Anyway, when Cam got sick of Faith he moved on to dad. Yes, even dad sacrifices sports center for Mickey Mouse...what a nice dad!!!!


6 comments:

Cori` said...

My kids love Mickey Mouse Club House to it’s the best they sit their and watch the whole episode I just love it I am able to get a little something done. I am so happy that your little boy is doing better I was sorry to hear he got so sick that is just so scary. I just hate when my babies get sick it’s the worst and so very scary I would be sick for my kids every time if I could. Happy he is doing better and looks like you are all doing good.

Cori` said...

Cute pictures by the way!

Unknown said...

What a awesome big brother. I think that's so cute. Nothing better then having a best bud. I was looking at pictures the other day and I found one of my bridal shower holding cam. Wow! hello....... he was so little. I can't believe how big he is getting.. and Faith. She's just so beautiful. :) It just seam like yesterday you were picking me up for school. And how I wanted to be just like you hahaha Love ya :)

Unknown said...

oops it's Me Amanda. Kevin didn't sigh out of his email.Ugh I'm such a retard (sorry)

Nikki said...

That is so cute. I love when they start to become friends.

Amanda said...

I'm in town!!!!! just stop by or call my mom's house. Or I'll guess where you live and come see you. Either way I've gotta see ya :)