Monday, September 29, 2008

~*What a boy~*


So, my Cam has decided that he wants to start dressing his self lately...This is the outfit that he wanted to wear the other day...if you can't tell it is swim-trunks a R.V. Elks shirt with a tank over the top...I'm not sure why kids go through this stage I think it's funny. He has also just recently started to not want his bath...he has ALWAYS loved his bath and now I have to just dunk him real fast so he won't be mad. Not that I care because then I don't have to watch him while he takes his 30 min bath. I just think that it's funny that he has all of a sudden decide that he is a big boy...YAY! Now if we could only master the whole potty thing!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Funny Funny... What boys go through

Andra said...

You are a pretty snazzy dresser Cam!!

Cori` said...

Well I just by chance stumbled up on your blog thinking it was someone else I am not sure if you remember me we were really good friends when we were younger and your mom and my mom were like best friends. My name then was Cori Good and my mom is Brenda Good. Just wanted to say hi and see if you remembered me it would be cool if we could keep in touch if ya want through the whole blog thing. I have my blog blocked so I will need your e-mail to invite ya. Your kids are way cute your son is adorable and your daughter is gorgeous so hopefully we can catch up some how.

Anonymous said...

HA HA CUTE, Luke hasn't gone through that yet but i'm sure it's coming!