Wednesday, September 24, 2008

~*Blessed~*



~Ok so I am feeling a little mushy today and I feel like writing down all the things that I LOVE and are thankful for. First off I LOVE, LOVE my little family...Kris is just the best husband and he does so much for all of us. He is definitly the more patient one...some of you might be a little surprised at that :) but he is. I LOVE watching him with the kids...they LOVE him and he just LOVES them too! I LOVE to see how excited Cam gets every day when Kris gets home. He really is a sweetheart and I LOVE it when he needs a hug 50 times a day I can't get enough of that! Cam also LOVES Faith so much...they get a kick out each other and I just LOVE to watch that! Faith is just a little angel...she is so funny and is learning so much and I LOVE watching her grow up. I am a little sad but it's just amazing. There are just so many things that I find myself over looking some times and when I find the time to just stop and look around I am just amazed at all the little things in life that move me and I am so blessed to have my little family that I LOVE so much and I really hope that I can be better about noticing the little things and not stress out about the big picture. Again I feel that I am truly blessed with what I have and I do look forward to every day and moment to come!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

We all over look the little things everyonce in a while and that is why I love my blog so much. It is they perfect way for me to capture the little things and look back and remember exactly how I felt. I love your kids. You are a great mom.

Andrea said...

That was sweet and so true. Ditto to what Nikki said! This is such a sweet time in our lives!

Andra said...

Thanks for be apart of my family and loving Kris because that is hard sometimes!!

Anonymous said...

This picture absolutely cracks me up. O.M. Our nephew and his puppies:-)