Monday, April 23, 2012

Let the fun begin!!!

We finally went to Valmont park today! It's a bike park where you can go ride fun obsticle courses and kids can learn to ride mountain bikes. Cam was in Heaven and Kris had a great time riding the course with him. It's kind of scary watching my 6 year old riding these courses but he surprises me every time I watch. He is so good on his bike and he absolutely love it! His little face just lights up with fun and excitement. He is getting ready to race his bike this summer and the day can't come soon enough! I love you Cam and I am so proud of you! I love watching you ride, it makes a perfect day!

After the bike park we took our kids to soak their feet in a river. The scenery was amazing and the kids had a blast playing in the water. Cam says it was the most perfect day ever!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can'thttp://www.ukessaywritingservice.com/
discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.))