Sunday, April 3, 2011

Camden is 5!!!

Cam turned 5????...REALLY??? Dang this kid is growing up too fast! I absolutely LOVE this sweet boy! He is so big and so smart and so kind to others! He is in preschool and his teacher says that he is beyond ready for kindergarten and that he is kind to all his classmates! I am so thankful that he is kind to others and is such a helper, it makes me so proud! Anyway, back to the party :) He loved his How to Train Your Dragon cake that Nikki and I made...he really didn't care about anything but getting a dragon cake and a dragon blanket that he asked Nikki to make :) He loved that so many of his cousins came to his party and that he got to take his cake to school to share with his class. Oh, Happy Days for this little boy! He had the best birthday and I'm thankful that there was such a good turn out and that we were able to throw him a big party for his big 5!













We just want to tell Cam again that we love him so much and that we are so thankful that he is part of our family! I'm thankful for his kind heart and his sweet personality! You are getting so big and so smart and I love watching you grow everyday! I love that you love school and that you love all your family and that you take good care of Faith...even when she is hard to handle :) We love you so much and hope that you will always be the loving boy that you are now and that you will always "want" to be good ;) Again we love, LoVe, LOVE you and Happy 5th big boy! Love, Mom, Dad & Faith

0 comments: