Friday, January 7, 2011

~*JaMaIcA*~

Okay so this is WAAYYY past due and picture overload but I had a hard time narrowing it down so just deal with it! Kris and I went to amazing Jamaica for our 5th anni. and had an amazing time! It was truely paradise! There is nothing better then spending a week on the beach...ok throw swimming pools, volleyball, scuba, snorkling, jetski, and great food on top of that and man talk about PaRaDiSe!!! Not to rub it in but this was Heavenly! The pictures speak for them selves but I just have to say that this was the best vaca ever and we will DEFINITLY be going back! Thanks to Mike, Donette, Nikki and Jarrod for taking our kids while we lived it up for a week! We owe ya! Now go enjoy the pics and sorry if your jealous...You should be :)


This was the view from our room. We could see the ocean! Ahhh...paradise!


Holy smokes! ok so Kris caught this little guy (or I should say big guy)the first night we were there! He was just cruzin' right outside our room!


K so this is a group playing the steel drums which was one of our faves! They had live entertainment at dinner and this was just amazing! We were playing name that tune as they played...so cool!


This is one of my favorite pictures...it really shows how beautiful it was there!










Classic Kris...


We met this group of people at the resort and they were awesome! They really knew how to have a good time...we had some laughs!








5 comments:

Kacy said...

How fun! And you are right, I am jealous.

Tori said...

I am extremely jealous! That looks like so much fun!

Nikki said...

I lovd havin yur kidsbt think you had 1000x more fun :) Love the pictures. So glad yo got to go.

Lisa said...

WOW! I want to go!! Beautiful!

Linde said...

Awesome! Glad you got to go....