Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Adventure #1


We have already accomplished something major for this year! Kris and Jeff ran the P.F. Chang's full Marathon and me...well I did the Half! What hard work it was from training for months...(holiday season I might add)right down to the race! The guys did awesome with running 26.2 miles in 3:31! So proud of them! Me, well I ran my 13.1miles in 2:08. Not what I was aiming for but I was happy that I did't stop! It was definitly hard but at the same time what an accomplishment! If you asked me after the race I would have said no way absolutely not will I ever do it again but now after a week I'd say that the hard work was worth it and maybe, just maybe it will happen again to beat my time.

3 comments:

Tori said...

I'm impressed! Seriously that is awesome!

Mandy said...

You are nuts! But I think you're awesome! Good job to all of you:)

Nikki said...

Good Job! Your awesome! ...and not nuts :)