Thursday, June 24, 2010

Colorado

We took a trip to Colorado and fell in love! These pictures are just a few because our camera started messing up when we got out there but these pictures are still amazing! We went with Mike and Donette and just had a great time. The first morning we woke up to snow...not cool! :) The rest of the trip was awesome! Kris was in bikers paradise! He and Mike had a blast riding their bikes on these amazing mountains! We didn't want to go home but we had to go back for the wedding wich was great! We can't wait to go back! It was awesome!















5 comments:

Linde said...

Seriously Fun!! I love little getaways and that looks like an awesome one. I love all your pictures.

Mandy said...

Ya but we missed you! It does look pretty, I understand not wanting to leave!

Nikki said...

Looks like you had a ton of fun. Can't wait to come visit.:) Not that I want you to leave :)

Samuel poeta said...

Good afternoon, dear poet! My name is Samuel, I live in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. . I would like to make the invitation to visit my blog at poetic www.poemasdosamuel.blogspot.com

Vote in the poll and leave your comment. His presence is very important!

samuelpoeta@hotmail.com

lea said...

What a nice place! I am dying to see it myself.