Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Pat's run 2010

~I finally got some pictures to post of the Pat Tillman run.(thanks donette) Kris, Mike and I ran this event in Apil and it was so fun! The course was only 4.2 miles...I know, I know not very far but I was stressin' about it! Anyway, it turned out to be not a big deal at all and was actually pretty fun! Kris smoked Mike and me of course but it's alright he only placed 200 out of 28,000!!! I know huh...WHAT THE HECK?!? Mike and I finished in the 8,000 range..LOL we both did in about 41 minutes and Kris did it in like 27 minutes I believe. Anyway, it was lots of fun and I'm sure it will be one that we do every year. They also had a kids run we signed Cam up for but he wasn't wanting to do it this year...Oh, well maybe next! Thanks again Donette for watching the kiddos I know it wasn't easy but it sure helped us a ton!!!


My good ol' runnin partner!

Our first race together...Maybe the last...he killed me!


Silly Cam wasn't wanting to do his run...he wanted to play in the kids area but there wasn't time :(

4 comments:

Mandy said...

SO awesome! Now you can say you did it! Your one up on me, and will be:)

Kacy said...

Good Job Shannon! Next year I want to do it again. I should have done it this year but I keep milking this "I just had a baby thing" for longer than I should.

Nikki said...

Good job! Looks like so much fun. I think Carsen would love to do a kids run. Is is so into how fast he can run.

Unknown said...

This is soo god Blog!
windows vps