Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy 4th Cam!

Mr. Cam turned 4! I can't believe how fast time goes by! I know I say it all the time but man...it seems like yesterday he came into this world and we were moving to San Diego! I looked back on each of his birthday's and I can't believe how much he grew each year! He is such a sweet and lovie boy and he is such a good brother to Faith! This birthday was so fun for me. He is into new things this year and it was fun to see how excited he was about all of it! He got his first bike and he loves to ride it! He will be hittin the trails with his dad in no time! Each year brings more and more exciting things with Cam and I look forward to watching him learn and grow every day! He keeps me busy but I wouldn't have it any other way! I love this little boy so much and I am so thankful to have him in my life! I love you Cam...I hope you had a "perfect" birthday!











2 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm so gald he had a good day. I love you Cam! Your my best bud.

Unknown said...

Looking your kids I too feel happy. Loved your kids.
Work From Home India