Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cam

I wanted to make a post about what Cam is into these days. As you can see it is trains, trains, trains! It started out as just Thomas and Friends but now it is any kind of train he can get his hands on. He has sooo much train track that when it's all set up it takes up the whole room! Cam is so curious about how they all work and what they run on and what kind of job they all have. It's crazy how a little boy can know so much stuff about one thing! It's been so fun watching him grow and become so smart!I look forward to all the neat things he is going to learn in his life...it's all just so fun to watch! Love you Cam!


3 comments:

Nikki said...

I can't wait to come see all those trains. I miss you guys so much. I wish you could have come to play. Love you Cam, Love you Faith.

Andrea said...

wow, what a pretty, sparkly pink train that is he is riding! :) He's such a cutie!! ... and I am cracking up at Faith's umm... pig tails?? Sooo funny. She's cute with or without hair!! Stop ripping her hair out to try to stick it in a 2 millimeter pony! haha... love ya!

Linde said...

Have you ever heard of the geo trax? Kooper is so into trains also and the geotrax are the coolest trains and cars ever. I bet those trains entertain him for hours. Gotta love it!