Saturday, January 23, 2010

~*Disney On Ice~*

So Donette and I took my kids to see Dinsey On Ice this month and the kids loved it! Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Papa Don & Georgia...this fun event wouldn't have took place with out them so a BIG thank you to them! The movies were Cars, Little Mermaid, Tinkerbell and Lion King. I think the best part was Little Mermaid, my kids were real interested in that. They kind of lost intrest with Lion King and Tinkerbell and I think the reason why is because they didn't know the story of those that well, they love the second Tinkerbell movie but this was the first and they never got into that one... Other than that it was awesome! Here are just a few pictures that I got so enjoy!


















4 comments:

Nikki said...

Love it! Wish we could have come.

Andrea said...

glad you got pics cuz my mother in law didn't take any! :( My girls loved it too!

Mandy said...

It's so cute to here Cam talk about it. Looks so fun:)

*Monica* said...

Yes, I am a blogger! I totally count this as my journal so I can pretend I'm not just wasting time on the computer. Your kiddos look so cute. I'm wishing that I had taken my boys to Disney On Ice, the pictures look too fun.