Friday, November 13, 2009

4 years!

Yesterday was our 4 year anniversary! It's amazing how fast time flies! It doesn't seam like 4 years ago I married my best friend! We have had quite the journey so far and can't wait to continue our happy, crazy life together! We have been blessed with 2 amazing kids and we love watching them grow up together. Although Kris and I dated for 4 years before we decided to tie the knot we wouldn't have done it any other way. I am not that good with words but to me Kris has been such an amazing friend, father and not to mention husband! He is such a hard working man and always makes sure that we have what we need. He loves his family and always puts us first. I love Kris for so many reason that the list would, with out a doubt go on and on so I would just like to tell him that I love him so much and want to thank him for the best 8 years of my life and tell him that there isn't any thing I would change about him and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him, I know that life will bring us lots of surprises and it will be the best being able to share all of it with him! I love you and happy anniversary!






5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures! I remember when you got married.. I was in Utah and was so so sad that night that I couldn't go. :( Happy anniversary. I hope you guys have a good day. Shan.. you have such a cute family!

Lisa said...

WOW!! congratulations!! YOU TWO ARE GREAT!!

Nikki said...

Time goes by so fast. I can remember every minute of planning your wedding and how excited we were to have a new little boy coming to our family. Congrats and I am so glad that you are so happy. I love all of you!

Andrea said...

awwhh. that was so sweet. Happy Anni!! You were one hot black haired bride! :) Seriously. And.... I've been thinking all day about how cute your figure is! (like NOW) Seriously, you are a hot mama! It was so fun to see you! Love ya CUZZ!

Mandy said...

I just love you sister:) That was very nice. I was just thinking how funny it would be if there were "men" blogs and what it would be like if they wrote nice things about us on them!! LOL I know, funny right!