Wednesday, October 28, 2009

First snow

That's right just in time for Halloween! Seems every year we get our first snow around Halloween. Anyway, this is what we woke up to this morning and Faith was not too happy about it. She just kept saying "Oh no, what did you do" Funny girl! Anyway, I am being a winter hater this year but I must admit that it is pretty when it snows! I was saying that I was not ready for cold weather and sure enough every one in the Fox house has been sick! So, deep down I some how knew that it was going to happen. I hope that we can all get better and start enjoying winter...some how :) Wish me luck!



3 comments:

Nikki said...

I showed Carsen and he REALLY wants to come play.

Amanda said...

Ohh I wish I was there!! It looks so pretty.

MOLLI said...

Burrr! I can't decide if I miss the snow yet or not. I think I will cause I know we won't be getting any over here in South Carolina! Hope you guys are doing good!