Sunday, August 23, 2009

Triathlon #2

So, Kris completed his 2nd Triathlon this morning. It was in Austin Texas this time and he said it was crazy hot! He said that he wasn't thrilled with his time but then he saw the results and he felt better. There were close to 200 contestants again and over all he finished 38th and also #7 in his age group! He had better results this time than last and I am so excited for him. He does train really hard for these cazy things and even though it can be frusterating some times :) I know this is what he likes to do and I try to be supportive as much as I can. I was disappointed that the kids and I didn't get to go this time but I know there will be more to come! Congratulations Kris we love you and are proud of you!
I also wanted to say congrats to Jeff too...he ran I think an 18 mile race the day before and finished 18th over all. Not sure how many contestants there were but that sounds pretty amazing to me anyway! :) Good job guys you are awsome!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

That's awesome. I wish I could do it. Congrats!

Mandy said...

Glad he has something competetive to do now days! He'll just keep getting better!