Sunday, August 16, 2009

Races

This is a late post but here it is...we went to the races last weekend and my kids had a such a good time! I knew Cam would like it but I didn't think Faith would...boy was I wrong! She was wide eyed and clapping and cheering from the moment we got there! Cam thought the best part was..and I quote "Those so fast cars crashed and Mater had to go get them!" It was so cute! We never go and it was a good night to go because Richie won! Good job man! He was glad that we finally came and that the kids had a good time! I guess we will have to go at least one more time this year!

Cam and Bree...trying to stay awake

My busy girl :)

Me and my handsome boy

2 comments:

Nathan*Janelle*Collin said...

i still havent made it to the races. he sure is doing good though. hes a regular in the paper. im thinking about getting p90x. is it worth it? your kids are so big now. i feel old.

Nikki said...

O so cute. I wish we could come. I think I have been twice in two years and not at all this year. I miss the kids.