Monday, August 31, 2009

birthdays

I just wanted to post some bithdays. First my mom's birthday was on Friday and I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday. I hope that she had a good one. Her and my dad went to Safford to little Dexen's birthday party which leads me to my other birthday:) Dex tured 2 and him and my mom share the same birthday. My mom says that she doesn't need a birthday any more because we need to have a party for Dex now, so yesterday when she and my dad got home Mandy and I made cake and had a little celebration for her. Sorry, Nik that we didn't get to come and celebrate Dex's birthday with you! Hope it turned out good! Hope both birthdays were good ones and just wanted to say we love you both!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Thanks Shan! We did miss you but can't wait for our trip. The boys are counting down. Can't wait.