Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Lake Powell~

We had a great time at the lake this weekend. We have a friend...Steve who is from there and he just had a baby...Roman and since we haven't seen him in such a long time we thought we would go hang out. The kids had a blast and I think they have changed roles on me because Cam was so good and Faith...was not! Anyway, enjoy lots of pics because I do plan on making a book one day and sides just don't work. :)

Having fun jumping off the rocks





the only fam pic we got...not good :)


Precious baby :)






Proof that she was a TURD the WHOLE time..



The nasty bloaded fish that kris was so proud to say he caught with his bare hands


4 comments:

Nikki said...

Way cute pics. I'm glad you had fun. I can't wait for our vaca.

Cori` said...

Way cute pictures your kids are so adorable. Sounds like you guys had a blast and Im so jealous I could use a mini vacation away from everyday life. Also it’s so funny how kids take turns being the little stinker in the family just when one is good the other is ready to throw a fit.

Mandy said...

You should just leave her with me next time! I would love to chase her cute butt around for a few days, then she can go home~! Cute pics.

Andrea said...

Looks like so much fun!!!