Monday, March 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Faith!

Today is actually Faith's birthday but we had her little party yesterday. As you can see the theme was ladybugs. She had a blast playing with all of her cousins. We had a very full house! It's always a big even when Kris' family and mine get together! Faith was a little show off like always but when we sang the Happy Birthday song she got embarassed...where that came from I don't know. Anyway, we had a really good time and she got lots of gifts! Thanks to every one who came and thanks to Mike and Donette for having the party there! It was fun!!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy birthday faith!!! Shannon.... she is so cute! :) Looks like you guys had fun.

Andrea said...

How fun! I love ladybugs. Yes sir ree. I love Faithy-bugs too! She's darling. Can't believe she's one!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! I'm so sad I missed it!! She looked so cute!!!

nikkidavisphotos said...

I am so glad that we got to come. She was so fun. We love you Faithy!