Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy birthday Carsen!

Carsen's birthday was actually on Friday but I am barely getting around to post pictures. I took my kids to Safford on Saturday to visit for his party and they had a great time. Cam was so excited to see them and Faith was just happy like always. As you can see they got to do some swimming and we did get to take them to the carnival as well but no pictures of that because I didn't want my camera broke. Anyway, just wanted to say happy birthday Cars and thanks for having us over to play! We love and miss you already!





1 comments:

Nikki said...

Thank you for coming. I know how hard it can be to go out of town. We loved having you. I don't think that we will get to come this weekend. We spent so much money on Carsen's party. Tell Cam that we love him tho and I'm glad he likes his Thomas.