Saturday, February 21, 2009

P90X


Ok so I have finished week 4...YAY!!! Only 8 more to go! Now the part that I personally hate is I have to take the 30 day results pictures. I have to say I am very pleased with the results I have so far...I have had a pair of jeans that I had bought when we were living in San Diego...2 years ago and they have been collecting dust in my closet since then. Now I have tried them on a couple of times since I had Faith and nope no way was I even getting them over my thighs!!! SAD! So, the other night we were going out to dinner and I thought what am I going to wear...all my jeans are dirty! So, I go to my closet and grab the pair of jeans and what do you know they fit! No effort what so ever to get them up! I am so excited! Even though I have only been doing the program for 4 weeks I already have results and I can't imagine what they will be like after another 8 weeks! So, if any one is looking for a challenge that WORKS!!! This is it! I was skeptical about the program but I have stuck to it, changed my diet and I can say that it works!!! It is already part of my daily routine and I feel weird when I have a day off. It works girls! Give it a try I love it!

4 comments:

christa Baca said...

Yay girl! I am sooo proud of you! I need to go on this diet! haha! Maybe after we get back from our mystery trip. Oh yeah- you can follow what we are doing on our blog http://www.followthemystery.com

Love you guys!!!

Andrea said...

Good Job Shan! I guess I autta look into it! (Not that I don't like being chubby!)

Nikki said...

Yeah! Yeah! Don't you love that. I really want to do it. We are going to San Diego this summer and that would be great to have. Can't wait to see you.

Rylee said...

Wow! That is so awesome. I really wanna try it now!