Saturday, January 3, 2009

Holidays

~*Where do I even begin?!? The holidays this year for us were AWSOME! The kids had an awsome Christmas. It was so fun this year, Cam was actually in to the whole present thing and actually understood what was going on and Faith was just cute! Once again they were way spoiled and loved every minute of it!
~*We also got to see many relatives, Greg and Christa from Oklahoma and Auntie Sue and Uncle Charlie from Texas and Also Jeff and Michelle got to come and stay for a week...We had so much fun with every one it is always nice to see every one! Kris and jeff had a blast, they got to go snowboarding...something I think they both were excited for the whole year...nerds! Anyway, It was so fun to get to spend time with them since we only seen them once this past year! I think they had a good time with our kids! :) They were definitly entertainment for every one. Faith decided that she wanted to start walking the day before Christmas so that was a shocker! She still isn't great but is getting better and braver every day! My baby is growing up so fast! Kris and I spent New Years Eve in Phoenix with Jeff and Michelle that was fun even though I think we are party poopers...we went bowling which I am proud to say I won! Then we just went to dinner. Thanks to Mike for keeping Cam and Donette for keeping Faith we always appreciate it!
~*Even though our holiday was full of fun we also had a little sadness as well. Kris' Papa had a heart attack a couple of days after Christmas but we are happy to say that he has had his surgery and is doing well! It was a big shock for every one but are thankful that he is ok and hopefully will be able to come home soon. We love you Papa and hope you feel better soon!!!
~*I hope every one's holidays went great and that they were every thing you hoped for. Hope that the New Year treats every one with happiness and I look forward to hearing about your holidays too!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

I'm glad that you had a good holiday season. I am glad we got to spend a little time with you. Hope all goes well for Sid. We love you guys!

christa Baca said...

It was so great to see you! We had such a fun time with you and the kid-o's. Looking forward to next time...

Amanda said...

Looks like Santa came to your house! I know I didn't come by but I'm coming this next weekend! I'll call you! Miss ya

Andrea said...

Looks like lots of fun! Are you glad it's over though? :) I love that up close pic of Faith. Cute kids! Oh, and I recognize that little red dress! ;)

Andrea said...

Haha... yes, is it from The Children's Place?? Ya, that was Halee's christmas dress when she was 1. I think I gave it to.... uh.... what's her name???? Kabree's mom..... anyways, I gave it to her, so I was just thinking you found it in the stash. :) So cute, I love it.

Cori` said...

Hey it looks like you guys had a fun Christmas and that your kids were just as spoiled as mine. So next time I talk or see Aaron I will make sure I tell him I for you. He is such a fun, silly, nice guy I had no idea you guys went to school together. So tell Mandi that my blog is not private any more but I will invite her through e-mail to. Thanks!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, sooo cute it looks like you had a FUN holiday! I need to read your blog everyday just to keep up, I need to do better i know!