Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend




~This Saturday I decided that I would go to the races...I haven't been once this year so I thought that Kris is home he can watch Cam and Faith and I can go and have a girl day. Well, we get there and she does not like the noise...I wondered, we did finally get her to sleep as you can see, then at intermission it got rained out...I guess I am bad luck because it seems like every time I go Richie's car breaks down or something like this happens. So, needless to say it was an attempt and once again I didn't get to have a good time...at the race that is. It was nice to just hang out with the girls oh, yeah and poor Keenan was stuck with all of us 7 girls! Sorry, bud! Anyway, these are just a few snaps.

4 comments:

Andra said...

Oh well, at least you got to look at the guys with mullets and no teeth!!

Nikki said...

Whis I could have been with the 7 girls. Geesh how did that happen :) Cute pics!!!

Mandy said...

It was fun anyways. More to come next year!

Unknown said...

sometime moms have a hard time getting a break.
I had to block my blog and so if you would like i will add you to my list just email me at meganollie@hotmail.com and i'll add you