Thursday, October 2, 2008

~*Faith is 7 months! ~*

Our little Faith Jersey is 7 months toady! I can't believe how fast time has gone by! We have had so much fun with her...she is such a fun baby, always happy and willing to play. Here are a few things that she loves and can do!

~She loves her baby food and biter buscuits...as you can see
~She loves to play with her brother...when he has time
~She loves to be outside
~She loves to go swimming
~She loves her bath
~She can sit up very well
~She has learned to scoot every where...Im not ready!
~She is so busy it seems I can't do enough to keep her happy!
~She loves to laugh at her dad when he is being goofy like always
~She thinks it's funny when Cam is in trouble
~She can hold her bottle pretty good...it's about time :)

She is learning so much it seems like every day she does something new. I can't believe my baby is getting so big and before I know it she will be walking! It's funny how you forget how fast they grow up...That quote really is true..."Enjoy it while you can (or lasts)" I wish I had more vidoes of my kids...I guess that will be my new goal. Anyway, enjoy the slide show!

2 comments:

Cori` said...

Hey this is Cori again I forgot to leave my e-mail so you can give me your e-mail so I can invite you if you would like to keep in touch n if not thats fine. My e-mail is ckbnlj@yahoo.com

Nikki said...

I love that grill. Soo cute. I miss them tons.