Monday, September 8, 2008

A.S.U



~That's right every one we went to the A.S.U. game on Saturday and not only that we are season ticket holders! I know, I know you all are jelious! Anyway, I am not a huge football fan but I thought it would be fun to go and give it shot...It would have been funner if it wasn't so HOT! (Go figure) These are the only two pictures that I got because I left my actual camera in the car because of all the hurrying and stress we had just to get to the game...It took us over an hour to find parking which we ended up where we were supposed to have a parking pass but we had already missed the first 4 mins of the game and the guy in the parking was nice enough to let us park there anyway...that was nice! Next time we will be more prepared! Anyway, these are just some I got with my phone...Cam wasn't too sure about any of it and the fireworks scared him but he ended up falling asleep before halftime anyway, but hopefully we will get better ones at the next game!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

FUN! I forgot that you were going. You know he can come stay with me while you go. We can meet in Globe. We would love to have him.