Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Faith's new earrings!














~Well I finally did it! I got Faith's ears pierced last weekend and these are the best pictures I could put on here. Now my confession...I couldn't do it I had my mom do it for me! She said that she did cry and I knew she would that's why I couldn't do it...She did forget pretty fast though so that was good for both of us I think! They gave her this cute little bag with all the solutions and stuff. Anyway, I am glad that it is over and she looks so pretty and Kris really likes them too!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

I love them! She is so cute. She looks big in that. I love her bow too.

Andrea said...

I just got Kaydin's done last week too. I almost backed out as I was sitting there holding her down! Haha...
She looks SUPER cute!
P.s. Earrings is one word. ;)

*Shaffen and Misty* said...

So cute I love it when babies have earings. Don't know if I could go through with it or not, but no worries I don't have any girls!!! She is getting so big!

Andra said...

You are pretty cute stuff Miss Faith!!

Amanda said...

Its better to do it when they are young and don't remember. If I remember right Nate took the girls so Jennifer wouldn't have to. She looks so perdy!