Sunday, July 6, 2008

happy late 4th!






I hope every one had a wonderful holiday! I don't know about every one else but I LOVE this holiday! I love spending time with family and letting the kids play together and the fireworks...I love all of it! I am so glad that we have a holiday where we celebrate our independence! I am so proud to live in this free country! I just want to thank all of the military for the sacrifices they have to make during holidays and every day life...we know how hard it is and we just want to thank them for all they do! We are so glad that we are home to celebrate the 4th! Even though Kris had to work...me and the kids still had fun! Hope every one enjoys the slide show of all the cute kiddos!!!



2 comments:

Andra said...

Love the outfits, even Cam's underwear looked patriotic!!

Amanda said...

I was so glad to see you! faith is so sweet. And I can't believe how big cam has got!