Tuesday, July 29, 2008

the big 2-5


















So, Kris' birthday is actually today but...we have softball games on Tuesdays and so I decided to throw a little party last night. The theme was spongebob/mickey mouse chosen by Mr. Cam. He LOVED helping me make the UGLIEST cupcakes in which he did the decorating...he was so good about being patient and waiting to eat them that when it was time to eat them he couldn't keep his eyes off of them and I might add how tired he was but was still able to chow down 3 of them!...You can see in the first picture how he could barley keep his eyes open. :) It was really fun to see how EXCITED Cam was about the whole thing. Anyway, now for the little shout out to Kris...thanks for all the help with the kids...you really are the best husband and dad! You help me out SOO much and I appreciate every thing you do for us! You are always real busy and yet you still make time for me and the kids...you're AWSOME! I love you and hope you have had a GREAT birthday!

1 comments:

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday "Kwith" :) Those are cute pictures.