Friday, May 30, 2008

mr. cam



We were at the fox's yesterday and they had a spider on the outside of their window and cam was really concerned about it so I took his picture with it because I though it was kind of funny! He knows that I am scared of spiders and I don't like to kill them so he wanted every one else to get rid of it. Thanks to me he thinks they are scary! Which is kind of a good thing because before he would pick them up and phay with them and now every bug is scary...guess I don't have to worry about him getting bit!











3 comments:

Nikki said...

That is so funny. Cutie Kid!

Amanda said...

He's so cute. Who's gonna get the spiders when Chris is gone??? lol

Unknown said...

Your little boy is so cute. It is so funny what little kids think of sometimes. I love being able to see what is going on with you guys!