Monday, May 26, 2008

blessing day

Yesterday was Faith's blessing day! This is just one of her in her pretty little dress! She was so sweet and looked so pretty! It was a good weekend we got to spend it with the whole family. Nikki came with her boys so that was fun for all of the kids. It was so fun to be with every one. We got to watch the guys play guitar hero and that was entertaining for all of us. I love sundays when every one is together it makes me happy when every one gets to spend time together, it seems like every one is so busy in every day life that when we all get together I remember that there is more to life then just the same thing every day...don't get me wrong I love my little family and I LOVE being a stay at home mom its just nice to have a change of atmosphere every now and then! So, that's why yesterday was special to me!








1 comments:

Amanda said...

She looks so beautiful in her dress. What a fun day!